Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome Hella JDM Yo.

Hi. My name is Isaiah Roberts and I have created this blog for a couple reasons. First I am going to use this blog as another form of keeping track of my '91 LS400 build through out the rest of the year. I already have a build thread on nwn.com but I thought that I could have a more broad exposure with a blog like this.

2nd thing that I want to do with this blog is to have a place that brings everything that is relevent to the Northwest in terms of Drifting/Vip cars and the community to one place.We already have a blogs that are doing this but I thought I'd give it a try just because I have some much free time on my hands.



That is all for now, hopefully I can accomplish these goals and have some daily subcribers by the end of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment