Monday, January 11, 2010

Event: Northwest Nissans Local Renton Meet


mms_picture, originally uploaded by anarchypure.

Went to a local NWN meet on Saturday cause I had nothing to do. It was pretty fun to say the least. I got there at about 6:30 and talked to my buddy Quan with the red S14 in the picture. After just hanging out for about an hour we headed to Red Robin and proceeded to mess with the red headed waitress for the majority of out meal. After finishing up we walked back to the Parking Structure and a couple of the guys swapped out the rear suspension on a guys s13. It was pretty epic with the only tools being used included some scissor jacks and a few basic hand tools. I hope this meet continues to be held cause it was definitely worth dragging myself out of the house for.

No comments:

Post a Comment